Protecting Your Rights In Family Law Matters
If you are seeking guidance for a family law issue in Tennessee, the attorneys at Boston, Holt & Durham, PLLC, are here for you. We have extensive experience handling divorces, child custody disputes and other sensitive family law matters for clients in Lawrenceburg, Columbia, Pulaski, Waynesboro and throughout the surrounding areas.
Our family law attorneys can represent you in a broad range of legal issues, including:
- Divorce: Protecting clients’ rights in all divorce-related matters, from property division and spousal support to issues involving children.
- Child custody: Protecting the best interests of your child while working to protect your parental rights and maximize your role in the child’s life going forward.
- Child support: Representing clients in establishing initial child support orders as well as in child support modification and enforcement issues.
- Prenuptial agreements: Establishing prenuptial and postnuptial agreements that protect our clients’ wealth and assets while laying the groundwork for resolving future disputes.
- Adoptions: Handling adoptions, including stepparent and other domestic adoptions, as well as international agency adoptions.
Family law issues can be extremely emotional, but now is the time to make sound, informed decisions about your future. Our lawyers will work with you personally to help you understand the law and how it applies to you. We will craft a legal strategy that suits your unique needs and goals.
Strong Representation For Family Law Disputes
We strive to resolve family law disputes in an amicable manner, especially when children are involved. However, we understand that the opposing party sometimes refuses to be reasonable. When courtroom litigation is required, we are always prepared.