Experienced Employment Law Guidance
If you have been mistreated by your employer or hurt at work and are thinking about taking legal action, the employment law attorneys at Boston, Holt & Durham, PLLC, are here to help you explore your legal options.
We handle employment law matters for clients in Lawrenceburg, Columbia, Pulaski, Waynesboro and throughout Tennessee.
Our lawyers can protect your rights in employment suits involving:
- Discrimination: We represent clients who have been discriminated against due to their age, race, religion, gender, disability, pregnancy status and other protected characteristics.
- Sexual harassment: Our lawyers can protect your rights if you have been subjected to a hostile work environment or sexual harassment at work.
- Wage and hour claims: We handle all types of wage and hour claims, including those arising from unpaid overtime.
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) claims: If your right to take medical leave was violated, we can help you seek appropriate legal remedies.
- Retaliation: If your employer has retaliated against you in any way for asserting your employment rights or for blowing the whistle on illegal activities, we are here to stand up for you.
- Wrongful termination/retaliatory discharge: If you have been fired for unlawful reasons, our attorneys can help you explore and pursue the legal options available to you.
We have experience representing plaintiffs and defendants in employment law litigation, giving us a broad perspective on these complex disputes. We know how to negotiate favorable settlements but are always prepared for trial when necessary.
Injured At Work?
We represent injured workers across a range of occupations and industries who have been hurt in work-related accidents. Whether you sustained a cumulative injury from repetitive motion or were hurt in an accident on the job site, we can assist with a workers’ compensation claim. Our experienced lawyers handle initial applications and appeals, working hard to get you the workers’ compensation benefits to which you are entitled.